Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Almost there...

There are so many things I haven't written about but that I've felt over the past few months. I've struggled with this deployment in a multitude of ways and in others, I've conquered the waiting game in stride.

But tonight, there aren't many words needed. I fully intend to pick my blog back up in the next few weeks and begin documenting our journey of marriage, but the next time I do, it will be a different kind of post.

Right now, E is on his way home from work. I've been waiting a year to say that and it feels weird to type and sounds even more odd rolling off my tongue. Within a matter of days, not months, my better half will no longer be an ocean apart, and not much longer after that, he'll be right where he belongs... he'll be home.


No comments:

Post a Comment