Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Simple Excuse.

It would be completely unfair to finally come back to my blog months after my last post with a lengthy update full of excuses as to why I stopped writing. To make it very simple with little to no shame, I got really depressed and I didn't feel like writing. Depressed, you might ask? Why would I be depressed? After all, last I wrote, my husband was on his way home! Isn't that one gigantic ball of reason to do nothing but write about how absolutely happy I was? Probably for some people, yes. But for me, I struggled. For the past two months, I've struggled intensely but I've realized that isn't a reason to stop writing. So starting this week, I'm going to sit down at least once a week and write a post about the bigger events that have happened since I abandoned my little blog on May 1st. Here's to getting back on the writing wagon, y'all.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Olivia!

    I just finished checking out your blog and wanted to see if you might be interested in collaborating on something. If you'd like to discuss, just send me an email when you have a chance!

    -Emma

    emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete