Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Random Things

I'm procrastinating at work but my mind is running in a bunch of different directions so instead of blogging a real blog I'm just going to list random thoughts in my head:

- I'm thinking of going back to school because I don't think I'm going to magically fall in love with my current "profession" anytime soon. Better late than ever, right?

- I worked out last night for an hour and the machine said I burned 700 calories so I'm not going to call it a liar. YAY for doing what I said I'd do.

- I absolutely cannot believe that Thanksgiving is next week and I'm a crummy wife because I just now sent E's care package. Ooops.

- Pinterest is KILLING ME with their recipes and I keep repinning things that make me so freaking hungry.

- I'm actually going home for lunch today which is super weird. I never do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment