Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rain, go away.


Have you ever felt like you were trapped under a rain cloud? It's been one of those days/weeks/months/years/eternities where I've allowed myself to be consumed by negativity. Fears, anxieties, fast paces and slow waits; these are things I've been brought down by. Or so I thought. I am still here. Alive and well my heart is beating. I haven't really been brought down my anything. Life keeps going whether or not I like it. My days are numbered just like everyone else and even though I haven't quite mastered what it means to live like I was dying, I'm starting to appreciate what it means to be alive. It won't last forever, life that is. So instead of allowing myself to stay under the rain, I'm finding a solution to dry off. It's much better on the soul. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment