Friday, April 1, 2011

STFU

If the only reason you are going to call or text me is to tell me shit about my best friend that concerns a situation that I don't even know or care about, then don't text me and don't call me. All you are doing is hurting my feelings. You have not bothered to fucking call me or text me to see how I am in months. When you did, you found out my dog died and then just STOPPED our conversation. That was mean. It is also mean that after you go off to college you stop making all efforts of communicating; with the exception of two visits. Guess what? In the real world, when people move to a different city, it is not the responsibility of everyone else to keep up communication. It is a SHARED responsibility. I am SO sorry that your entire life consisted of being handed things but I will not hand you my friendship on a silver platter. That would be stupid because it is worth WAY more than that. I am a damn good friend and I'm not going to let that shit be taken advantage of. Grow up and stop talking to me if all you are going to do is start drama that I so desperately want to avoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment