Thursday, May 26, 2011

So I decided...

...that I see things all the time that I'd like to have. I find the cutest stuff and say, "I really, really want that!" and then I forget that I want it and that's just silly. Of course life is about more than just your wants, but it doesn't hurt to have a few things that you're excited to get... not because you HAVE to have it, but because they make you smile. Feel free to ignore all the posts that have lables of "want". And feel free to avoid saying or thinking that it's materialistic to have wants...unless of course you intend to sell all of your possessions and move to Haiti to make a real difference like these people: http://www.facebook.com/rawilkinson#!/profile.php?id=100001587051166
Then you can fell free to judge me all you want. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment