Friday, May 27, 2011

Today




Today was amazing. I spent almost all of it with the man I love more than anything on this Earth. Even when I tried to be mad at him for a minute, he made me laugh so hard that I couldn't even remember what I was mad over. I cried more in a day from laughing so hard than I have in weeks of being sad. I felt so much love from him and I got all the reassurance I could ever want that this was the best gift that God could ever give me. I am so in love with this man. He is the funniest person I know, the kindest soul I've come across and the most sincere friend I've ever had. I have never had the absolute desire to keep spending so much time with another person. I love my friends, I really do. But I have found that there is such a thing of too much of a good thing, and typically, I find myself going through phases with people. With ONE exception. I never tire of E. I never find myself wanting time alone, time with someone else and I am never, ever ready to leave. I don't even think I could define what it means to love him like I do in words. It sounds so cliche, I've even been called a liar for this next statement, but I fall more and more in love with him every day. Every minute I'm with him is more time to appreciate, respect and enjoy my Bug <3 How lucky am I that I'm in love with my best friend?



No comments:

Post a Comment