Monday, April 23, 2012

Two Years Later

I was going back and reading through my blog, and two years ago to this day I wrote this prayer:

"God,I cannot deal with this alone. I need Your help. I need you to take Ethan under your wing and walk with him as he embarks on this journey. Lord,take me and guide me down the path that You, not I, have chosen. I pray that you watch over us and let us know that Your wishes are being carried out. Lord, please protect Ethan and every man or woman entering the military and those who already have made a commitment to their country. Bring peace and comfort to their families and friends, and Lord, thank you for never failing to change my plans. Amen."


My God is a good God. How awesome is it that this was written for something different, and yet applies completely to this very day? 


Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment